Saturday, August 30, 2008

...

I'm back. from Alaska. It.was.awesome.
...so tiring.so stressful. so chaotic. so fun.
...too many experiences and subjects to write about.

I'm back in graduate school for hopefully my last year--I'll have my MBA in May '09 -- if i can survive 3 grad classes per semester (gross) on top of running intramurals as the graduate assistant IM director.

I'm homeless. I have no place to live in Clinton. And I need to be in Clinton pretty much every day of the week.

I've got other problems with the heart and mind too.

Suffice to say I need help.

Sometimes I feel a lack of direction or guidance in my life. I always desire clarity from the Lord, but can't seem to find it. I sometimes feel like I can't find the right groove to continually honor and glorify God.

In spite of the above... I know God loves me. I love Him. I do my best to obey and live according to the spirit (not of the flesh)... but it still seems I am missing something or not doing something exactly correct... whatever.. I'm sure my thinking/typing is even flawed.
*****
Thank You, Lord, for even being the God over my uncertainty. Give me peace and knowledge of your will and the strength to accept it and live it out.
*****
(It's so hot & humid in MS -- back in the good old south.)

No comments: