Tuesday, February 12, 2008

friends, rain, and a hopeless heart

I love my friends. I love hanging out with them, and I wish that was all I had to do or could do. I miss the ones that I don't see much anymore. I need more time and more money.

It's raining outside. I wish it would flood the entire city of Jackson.

I have no idea where I'm going in life. I'm directionless. It seems every aspect of my life from the smallest to the greatest is swarmed with confusion, blurred with indecision, choked by lack of vision, countered by opposition, deafened by distraction, detached from satisfaction, and stifled by civilization. ...The only thing I can identify as resolute is bread and wine--the body of Christ and the blood of Jesus--the only veritable source of comfort and security. In which, I will wait for a hope and a future.

No comments: