Thursday, April 10, 2008

4/10/08

Today is Thursday, April 10, 2008. It is 1:27 p.m. and counting. I am in my office at the zoo. I have McDonalds on my other desk that I'm eating right now. Lame... It is 1:29 p.m. Today is my next to last day at the zoo. If you are stupid...tomorrow (Friday, April 11, 2008) is my last day as Special Events Coordinator at the Jackson Zoo. I have resigned and have taken a seasonal job in Alaska this summer as a Tour Director for Holland America. It is 1:30 p.m. Tonight I have a Business Law & Ethics test in my graduate program. I am currently unprepared. I am very tired. I need sleep. It is 1:31 p.m.

-Later (1:32 p.m. - my computer & my phone are how I keep track of time...this internet site has a different time as indicated when posted- 1:33 p.m.)

No comments: