Tuesday, March 4, 2008

social disaster

I don't do so well in front of new or relatively new (to me--not babies) people. I shut down or go into hibernate mode or just dial down to a low key...and sometimes I go overboard and dial in too much to a frequency that is way overly high key that just doesn't resonate with people. With the new/relatively new people though its usually a dial down (occasionally the dial up). Neither way ever works out for the best. I don't know what it is. I hate it...but I can't help it. Especially if I perceive the new/relatively new people as "cool"...then I'm even more prone to dial in the wrong direction. This sucks...and with this type of social disaster happening everytime I'm around the new people, I don't really have much hope. I potentially hinder any possible frienships...yada yada yada....potentially damage my credibility as a human/person. Haha.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydpb3wMBVCg - nothing to do with anything really)

Whatever.

I don't care. I will break free. I'm pretty much awesome regardless....jk....

seriously though...i'm cool...talk to me.

No comments: